On this page, you will gain a better understanding of the information we collect and how you can control it. Some of this data is useful to us to enable you to benefit from the user experience on our platform. Under no circumstances do we disclose your data to third parties.
Our site limits the collection of personal data to the maximum extent possible. We clearly indicate the purpose for which we collect this data. The processing of this data is based on your consent, which you can withdraw at any time.
You can access,request a copy,rectify and delete your data by contacting Sauermann group using the e-mail address: GDPR@sauermanngroup.com or by sending your request to Sauermann group (Holding SI Invest), 251 avenue Louise 1000 Brussels.
Disclaimer of liability
Sauermann group takes the utmost care in the creation of this website but does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information provided on this site. The user is also aware that the information presented is subject to change at any time without prior notice. Consequently, Sauermann group cannot be held responsible for the content of this website or its use. The Sauermann group website may contain images of and links to websites managed by third parties ("Third Party Sites"). Anyone using these links is fully aware that the Internet contains material that may be contrary, illegal or damaging and acknowledges that Sauermann group has no control over the aforementioned websites and accepts no responsibility for their content, including but not limited to the links presented in the Third Party Sites, or for any changes or updates made to the Third Party Site. Sauermann group is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission from any Third Party Site, nor is Sauermann group responsible for any malfunctioning of Third Party Sites, errors in site addresses or domain names appearing on its site. These links are provided to you by Sauermann group for your convenience only and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sauermann group of the content of such sites nor does it imply any association between Sauermann group and the operators of such sites. It is your responsibility to review and abide by the privacy policies posted on such Third Party Sites and their terms and conditions of use.
Any transaction with a third party (including an advertiser) in connection with the use of the Site, or participation in promotional offers, including the delivery of and payment for goods and services, and all other terms, conditions, warranties and representations relating to such transactions and promotional offers, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. Sauermann group will not be liable for any transactions or promotional offers referred to herein.
Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright of this website and its contents is owned by the Sauermann Group. Copyright Sauermann Group. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of the content of this site, even partial, in any form whatsoever, is prohibited except in the following cases:
- you are authorised to print or download to a local hard disk extracts from the site for personal and non-commercial use only;
- you are authorised to copy the content to third parties for their personal use, on the express condition that you cite the site as the source of the documents.
Except with our express written consent, you may not distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you send it or store it on another website or any other form of electronic data retrieval system.
Applicable law and competent courts
Any dispute relating to the Sauermann group sites will be governed exclusively by Belgian law. The courts of Brussels will have sole jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
Personal Data Policy
VERSION 1 UPDATED ON 16/03/2023
In order to comply with the requirements of the General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD), we have updated our policy on the processing of personal data, which you will find below.
In accordance with point 11 of our personal data processing policy, it is possible that we may revise or supplement this document. Please read this page regularly.
Personal data processing policy
By accessing and/or using the Sauermann group website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be subject to all of the conditions set out in this document.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Identity of the person collecting personal data
- Operations in which we collect personal data
- Personal data collected
- The purposes of processing your personal data
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data
- Recipients of the personal data collected
- The technical mechanisms put in place to secure personal data
- The rights of personal data
- The length of time personal data is kept
- Processing of personal data by third party websites
- Modification of the personal data policy
1 - Identity of the person collecting the personal data
Responsible for the processing of personal data: Sauermann group ( SI invest)
Head office/Secretariat: 251, Avenue Louise 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Email address for RGPD: GDPR@Sauermanngroup.com
2 - Operations during which we collect personal data
In general, you can browse one of the Sauermann group websites without identifying yourself or providing any personal data.
You will be asked to provide personal data in order to do so:
- Login to our customer service portal (technical support, device return, administrative requests, technical support and spare parts).
- Create an account to use our Android and iOS mobile apps.
- Subscribe to our newsletter;
- Register your details for the guarantee of the products purchased.
- Contact Sauermann group.
- Certain personal data that may be requested from you is mandatory to provide the service. The compulsory nature of the data collected is indicated by an asterisk, other data is optional.
3 - Personal data collected
Sauermann group collects the following personal data from you:
- Your name, first name, address, email address
- Photos or video sequences on which you appear, taken during activities, training or events,
- Your photograph, unless you request otherwise, Sauermann group reserves the right to use photographs taken during events, activities, training courses in order to publish reports via the Sauermann group website or LinkedIn;
- Your IP address, connection and navigation data, registration history, preferences and interests, pages viewed;
- Additional data: company name, function.
4 - Purposes of processing your personal data
Sauermann group collects data from users of the Sauermann group website for various purposes:
- Sauermann group collects the personal data of all its contacts in order to process their requests. In addition, Sauermann group may analyse your data in order to improve and develop new services, to identify trends in the use of the Sauermann group website and to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns. In addition, this data will be stored in order to comply with various legal and regulatory obligations, in particular to enable us to establish proof of a right or contract.
- Newsletter: Sauermann group may use your personal data to send you newsletters. You can manage the sending of each newsletter via the links at the bottom of each email. We use Sendinblue technology to send each newsletter.
- Sharing on social networks: The Sauermann group website has a request to join its Groups allowing you to "like", post or comment on an ad on the following social network: LinkedIn. For certain activities, we use the social network Twitter which allows us to send short messages, called tweets, over the internet, by instant messaging or SMS. By using these social networks, you are subject to their own personal data protection policies.
- Compilation of statistics via Google Analytics ;
- Management of opinions on services or content.
4.1 - List of subcontractors used by Sauermann group:
These subcontractors have their own personal data protection policy.
- Google Analytics
4.2 - List of sites linked to the Sauermann group:
These linked sites have their own personal data protection policy.
5 - The legal basis for the processing of your personal data
The processing of personal data is based on the execution of the service offered by the website as well as the request to receive the newsletter. Any person who voluntarily visits the website is informed about our personal data management policy as well as our cookie management policy, the legal basis and the data processing policy of Sauermann group.
The processing of personal data of non-customers is based on our legitimate interest in providing them with information about events and services that we believe may be of interest to them.
The legitimate interest may be invoked to process personal data for the purpose of canvassing customers through direct marketing. The legitimate interest may be invoked to send marketing information to existing customers about products or services that are equivalent to previously purchased products or services, provided that the customer is informed that he or she may object to this marketing (opt-out).
6 - Recipients of the personal data collected
The personal data collected is intended for use by the Sauermann group.
In accordance with legal obligations, Sauermann group may also disclose data to third parties when it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations that may involve potential threats to the physical safety of any person or if we believe, at our sole discretion, that your use is indeed incompatible with this document or with the general terms and conditions of use of the Sauermann group site.
In addition, personal data may be disclosed to a third party if Sauermann group is required to do so by law, regulation, court order or if disclosure is necessary to comply with an investigation or legal process, whether at home or abroad.
Sauermann group reserves the right to use any photos or video footage of you taken during activities, training or events, in its newsletters, on its website or on LinkedIn, and you may refuse such publication at any time by sending us a letter or email.
7 - Technical mechanisms put in place to secure personal data
You acknowledge that there is no such thing as total security on the Internet.
However, Sauermann group has implemented standard technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction, disclosure or unauthorised access to the information we collect online.
8 - Rights to personal data
The personal data that you send us will be stored in our files. This data may be processed by SI invest, 251, avenue Louise 1000 Brussels within the framework of the services offered.
Each form limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary and is clearly indicated:
- The purpose of collecting this data (purpose) ;
- Whether this data is compulsory or optional for the management of your request. The data received in the context of the forms on this site are kept by Sauermann group but are only used to respond to the request that has been made.
The processing of data is based on your consent (your request for service to Sauermann group constitutes legitimate consent) but you may withdraw it at any time without prejudice to the processing carried out previously.
You can access, request a copy, rectify and delete your data by contacting Sauermann group.
- By e-mail: GDPR@sauermanngroup.com
- By mail to: SI invest 252 Avenue Louise 1000 Brussels
8.1 What are your rights regarding the protection of personal data?
A. What are your rights?
The following is a list of your rights with regard to the personal data that we process as data controller:
Texts based on the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and on the Law on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data (Federal Public Service Justice, Federal Public Service Interior and Ministry of Defence - 30 JULY 2018 - Doc PDF)
- Withdrawal of your consent In cases where the treatment is based on consent (Article 7), you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- Copy of your personal data (Article 15) You may ask us whether we process personal data concerning you and, if so, you may ask us to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed.
- Correction or supplement of personal data (Articles 16 and 19) You may ask us to correct personal data concerning you that are inaccurate and to supplement incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional declaration.
- Request for deletion of your personal data (Articles 17 and 19) You may ask us to delete any personal data concerning you for which the legal conditions for processing do not or no longer exist.
- Limitation of the processing of your personal data (articles 18 and 19) You can ask us to limit the manner in which we process your personal data.
- "Portability" of your personal data (Article 20) You may request a copy of the personal data you have provided to us, and you may ask us to pass on such personal data directly to another controller that you specify.
- Objection to the processing of your personal data (Article 21) You may object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular circumstances.
- You may object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of canvassing or direct marketing (article 21.2) You may object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of canvassing or direct marketing, including profiling insofar as it relates to such canvassing or direct marketing.
- Refusal to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling (Article 22) You may object to being the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling.
- Complaint (Article 77) If necessary, you can lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority (https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/contact).
- Legal action (Articles 78 79 and 82) You may decide to take legal action. NOTE: If you are under 13 years old (in Belgium), your rights are exercised by the person who has parental responsibility for you.
B. How do you exercise your rights? - Your claim
To enable us to process your request and respond to you, please write to us at the following address:
- either by filling in the contact form on our website,
- or via e-mail/e-mail to the e-mail address for the RGPD,
- or via mail to our secretariat.
If we can identify you with sufficient certainty, AND if we are responsible for processing your personal data, then we will process your request in accordance with the provisions of the DPMR Regulation, and we will reply to you within 1 month of your validated request.
If we cannot identify you with sufficient certainty, we will respond to you (within 1 month of your request) by asking you to
- provide us with proof of identity: if you are a Belgian or French citizen, we ask for a copy of both sides of your identity card; if you are not a Belgian or French citizen, we ask for a full copy of your identity card or passport, AND
- provide us with your valid postal address, AND
- describe precisely the subject of your application, which will be accompanied, where appropriate, by evidence of your request (for example, in the case of a request for rectification). If necessary, we reserve the right to ask you for additional proof of identification.
If we believe that we do not have any personal data concerning you, we will reply (within 1 month of your request) that you should address your request to the person responsible for processing your personal data, and we will then close your request.
9 - The length of time personal data is kept
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes described above in article 4 of this document.
Data used for commercial prospecting purposes will be deleted within a maximum period of three years, starting from the execution of the contract or the last contact with the person.
Beyond this period, your data will only be retained to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, or to enable us to establish proof of a right or contract.
10 - Processing of personal data by third party websites
This document applies only to those pages of the Sauermann group website through which Sauermann group collects certain personal data from you and not to websites owned by third parties.
Users should be aware of the privacy notices provided by the websites, as Sauermann group is not responsible for and has no control over the information collected, used, disclosed and more generally processed by third party websites.
In addition, hyperlinks to partner websites sometimes offer competitions or promotions. By redirecting you to the sites concerned, these third parties may obtain personal data that you voluntarily submit to them in order to take advantage of this offer. SAUERMANN GROUP is not responsible for the use of your personal data by these third parties.
11 - Modification of the personal data policy
We are constantly trying to improve our services in general and our website in particular, for example to take into account new purposes or changes in legislation; this is why we will from time to time have to adapt our Personal Data Policy. The date and version of the last update can be found at the top of this document.